December 18, 2017 at South Durham Enterprise Agency in Bishop Auckland.
You will need to bring your laptop or tablet to log into your own Facebook page (note, we train using a laptop and functions can be different between devices).
We will cover the following areas within this hands on training, but you will also need to come prepared to make lots of notes and leave with a TO DO list!
• Audit the Settings and About Section – Understand all functionalities and SEO
• Adding Apps
• Messaging and new functionality
• Groups and Search Facilities – Social Listening / Expert
• Liking other Business Pages, liking and commenting as a Business Page – Content Sharing
• Insights Analysis
• Pages to Watch (Track your competitors! :o)
• Scheduling – How to change / edit / delete
• Use of Video, Milestones and Events
• Sponsored Ads Brief Overview Vs Boost posts
• What works – Examples
The course is 5 HOURS from 9.30am to 2.30pm, but aim to arrive for 9.15 to set up and briefly network with other business owners, with a 15 minute buffer at the end of the session for overrun and / or additional questions / networking! Tea / Coffee will also be provided! We look forward to welcoming you at the course!
Please note: Lunch is not provided, feel free to bring something along to eat, we will break for 10-15 minutes at 12Noon.