October 16, 2016 at Little Egypt in Edinburgh.
Moon circle is a monthly active meditation. A space for women to:
– Slow down
– Let go of the Everydayness
– Reconnect with your Heart
– Reconnect with Nature
Will be diving into the meditation in stillness and mindful movement to find the authentic MOVEMENT and SOUND that will help us to find our own unique way back Home.
(Please arrive on time to allow us to socialize over cup of tea)
Facilitator: This gathering is facilitated by a trained Psychologist and Mindfulness Teacher (in training), Karo Tashi Lamo. ↓ scroll for more ↓
The structure is simple & light:
1) sharing a cup of tea
2) we sit in a circle and light candles.
3) we get to unwind body & mind with an active meditative journey, supported with music and gentle movement or dance (choosing what is comfortable for you).
4) in the final stage we practice resting in silence and deepening relaxation through the practice of fire gazing.
5) we enjoy food* & laughter 😉
* please bring vegetarian light foods to share.
*** By learning how not to give advice but instead to accept each other just the way we manifest at the certain moment, we are reconnecting with the DEEP ACCEPTANCE. This allows us to experience life more peacefully and more joyfully.
This 4 hour journey for an exchange of £28. Booking is essential is there are limited spaces available.