April 27, 2017 at Blueberry – Sink Pong in London.
Your brain is constantly changing. Did you have a much better memory as a child? Where you able to concentrate on reading a book for a long period of time and now can barely finish a full article on the internet. Are you suffering from procrastination and can’t seem to be able to beat it no matter how hard you try? Were you much more optimistic person and now struggle to feel happy about your life?
These are just a few examples how your brain is constantly changing based on what you experience most often (scientists call it activity-dependent brain plasticity). If you would you like to take an active charge in how you want your brain to develop then this workshop by neuroscientist and business/career coach Dr. Gabija Toleikyte on Neuroscience of Productivity is exactly what you need to successfully train your brain to be better at the tasks which are important for you.
In this workshop you will learn how to achieve:
Increased Attention Span
Moreover, you will be surrounded by other like-minded people and do fun interactive tasks together.
Join if you want to train your brain to be the best that it can be.
Doors will Open at 7pm, The talk will begin promptly at 7.30pm.
Tickets here: http://bit.ly/2m07aYI
LDN Talks @ Night is a fresh new concept making “Tedx” talks more accessible. We’ve pulled in an impressive array of leading entrepreneurs, movers & shakers, bright thinkers and incredible individuals to give you a different perspective, to enthuse and inspire!
Here are some other talks we are sure you might LOVE:
1. LDN Talks @ Night – Neuroscience of Emotions: http://bit.ly/2lCvRao
2. LDN Talks @ Night – The Philosophy of Trust: http://bit.ly/2kTJeWA
3. LDN Talks @ Night – Neuroscience of Relationship Success: http://bit.ly/2mrT0LO
4. LDN Talks @ Night – How to Build a Proactive Mindset: http://bit.ly/2mrXRwN
5. Become a Yogi and Discover Healthy Living: http://bit.ly/2meMxYF
6. LDN Talks @ Night – How The Mind Heals Your Body: http://bit.ly/2mk56aL