September 15, 2017 at TRF in London.
MOORS & COAST CAMPING WEEKEND
15th, 16th& 17thSeptember 2017
2 days of guided trail riding
Limited to 50 Riders
Non-riding guests very welcome
Beacon Farm Campsite,
Beacon Way, Sneaton, Whitby,
North Yorks, YO22 5HS.
Entry Fee: Riders £60.00
The weekend will offer guided trail riding around the North Yorkshire Moors and Coast
· Guided group rides on the Saturday and Sunday
· Evening meal on the Friday night
· Raffle to be held on Saturday night (Prize donations are always welcome)
· Breakfasts available at the Beacon Farm Café
· Evening meals available at the Wilson Arms (next to the campsite)
· Limited caravan Hard Standings and Electrical Hook-ups available through the TRF only
· Additional nights camping may be booked directly with the campsite
· All profits go towards Green Roads repairs in the local area
· Entry Forms may be down-loaded from the TRF Forum or the TRF FaceBook Page.
Completed Entry Forms and Payment to be returned no later than 1st August 2017