September 28, 2017 at Newcastle, United Kingdom in Newcastle.
The sessions offers a balance of structured presentations, interactive demonstrations and truly hands-on Q&A to cover everything you need to know in HDMI, UHD, HDBaseT, AV-over-IP distribution and signal control.
Delegates will also be treated to free lunch, refreshments throughout the day and exclusive discounts and special offers on the latest CYP AV distribution products.
• Understand how HDMI technology initialises and maintains an installation through TMDS, EDID, HDCP and HDBaseT protocols and technologies.
• Understand how data is transferred between HDMI devices and apply best practice in terms of CAT cabling when working with professional AV distribution products.
• Experience a first-hand practical CYP installation, from troubleshooting a multi-zone matrix setup, using scaling technology to work with data-heavy content to work across multiple sinks and HDBaseT, IP point-to-point and multi-point scenarios, setting up video walls and applying audio solutions to work alongside bespoke scenarios.
• Understand how to control your system over RS-232, IR, WebGUI and Control 4.
• Ability to practically troubleshoot an installation using CYP’s XA range of testing tools.
• Gain a hands-on understanding of new technological standards by experiencing a practical approach in regards to UHD, HDR, Chroma Sub-sampling and Dolby Atmos through A/B demonstrations enabling you to best cater for your customers’ needs.