January 21, 2017 at Aspire Face & Body Clinic in Newcastle.
Fertility Yoga helps prepare mind, body and spirit for your fertility and pregnancy.
What to expect:
A nurturing, supportive workshop where you will practice Mindfulness, visualisation and relaxation techniques that you can take home with you and use in daily life and also learn-
• How yoga can support your hormonal cycle and reproductive health.
• Pranayama- yoga breathing techniques to help soothe and calm the body’s central nervous system.
• Fertility yoga practice– gentle yoga postures and practice for connection, grounding and fertility.
• Restorative yoga to increase circulation of blood and hormones to the ovaries, uterus and surrounding areas. Muscular tension and ligament tightness is released to help bring the pelvis and hips into alignment.
• Specific meditations, visualisations and healing relaxations to activate the body’s “Relaxation Response.”
• Fertility stress management is an important part of the workshop. Trying for a baby should be a fun and exciting time in you and your partner’s life. However, when you experience a negative result month after month, the stress can start to add up and take its toll. This stress can further hinder the body’s natural ability to become pregnant. Fertility Yoga can help relieve some of the stress that comes with trying to conceive, and the emotional disappointment which can lead to anxiety, depression and low self esteem.
• Fertility based affirmations encourage positive mindfulness and release fears, doubts and anxieties.
The workshop aims to help reduce feelings of isolation and loneliness by providing a friendly, supportive environment to chat and share with other women undergoing a similar fertility journey as you.
Time is given at the beginning and end of the workshop to chat, share and gain advice over a cuppa!
Date: Sat 21st of January
Venue: The Wellness Room @ Aspire Face and Beauty clinic. The Courtyard, Dundrum Road, Newcastle, Co. Down, BT33 OBG
To confirm your place or if you/ a friend / sister would like more info on how Yoga can support fertility and this month’s workshop please get in touch-contact Martine via fb (yogawithmartine, aspire,thewellnessroom) or 07742350297.
“Instead of obsessing over the things you can’t change, focus on what you CAN: your Mindset, Attitude and Energy.”
Suitable for beginners.
No yoga experience necessary!