September 16, 2017 at Sheffield Antiques Quarter in Sheffield.
Call out to:
Artists, local young people, community groups, schools, local businesses and residents to get involved in a street art day in the antiques quarter as part of the development of the art trail throughout the quarter and to contribute to this vibrant area of the city.
Why get involved
• Put your stamp on the area & be part of the art trail
• It’s your area this is a great way to show it
• Encourage community cohesion
• Tackle asb and current issues of graffiti
• Enhance the area and make it a more vibrant place to be
There will be an art / craft market across the quarter… Either stalls spaces availble at centers etc or or if youre involved in a project you can put up a stall and sell your work on the day…
Stalls potentially @ The Old Coach House, The Vaults., Rileys & Co & Heeley Bank Antiques Centre and possibly The Abbeydale Picture House.
KEEP AN EYE ON OUR WEBSITE FOR FULL DETAILS ABOUT THE DAY…. http://www.saqartproject.co.uk/